Thanks to all who give to maintain the work of St John’s and to the organisations that this Church supports. These organisations receive regular financial and/or practical support:
- The Childrens’ Society via individual collection boxes and the annual Christingle service.
- Tear Fund for relief work abroad
- St John’s supports the work of Christians Against Poverty financially, and through the local Centre in Witney. If you need help with debt please phone the main switchboard (0800 328 0006) to make an appointment.
- Oxford Gatehouse Project which cares for homeless people in the City. We also collect personal care products, hats, scarves and gloves for Gatehouse.
- The Besom in Witney – supporting local families in emergency need. We have an ongoing collection point for Besom for non-perishable food items (please first check the “best before dates” on the products), household cleaning products and toiletries. Please note that we are not able to pass on items of clothing.
You are welcome to leave gifts in the Foyer whenever the building is open. Thank you.
If you wish to set up a standing order to give to the work of the church, you can download the forms (one for Gift Aid too) here